About The Company:
Whyable is a progressive "anti-establishment" establishment where people come together to work in an honest, happy and efficient manner. Our business involves offering product solutions (NOTE: not outsourcing, not just technology consulting) to startups and help them build a profitable business through our design and technology expertise. We are a team of 12 people working out of Indiranagar (or in the comfort of our homes - we are democratic that way) trying to change the way the people approach work.
Salary: INR 6 LPA to 12 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2-4 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Good understanding of iOS fundamentals
- Objective C
- Interface building using xCode
- Generic mobile platform philosophy and UX design
- Understanding of XML/JSON
- Knowledge of SQLLite or similar SQL based DB
- Testing methods and processes
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Final Interview Round
2 - 4 Years
6 - 12 LPA