Intern- Content Writer
About The Company:
DesignSense is a 2 year oldtechnology start-up engaged in Product development in the area of Cloud based Collaboration tools, for productivity improvement in Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry.
Our mission is to make our customers successful by reducing Cost and Complexity of Engineering. Our solutions bring disparate technologies like CAD/BIM, Mobile devices and Web technologies making it possible for the AEC industry to leverage fully the power of Cloud. For more than two decades founders of ‘DesignSense’ built incredible and trusted relationships with thousands of Manufacturing and AEC industries by addressing critical problems with solutions that radically improve the way they design, develop and manage information.
Our Product Ayoga is a cloud based collaboration platform. Ayoga enables our customers to collaborate and work together with accountability, connects Locationdata with Design and Project Management data for effective decision making. We simplify Project Management using new technologies like ChatBOTs, Cloud, Mobile and IoT in one platform. It saves time and money by providing right information at the right time for faster decision making. The product can enable you to manage planned and unplanned works, incidents as they get reported, geo-tag them and build a lot of analytics for you to make better and informed decisions.
Profile: Intern-Content Writer
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher’s
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BBA/MBA
Training Period: 3 Months (Candidature will be permanent depending upon the performance in the Training Period)
During Internship: INR 7000/- month
Post Internship: INR 1.5 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA (Only if the candidate performs well during the Training Period)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Organize and write supporting documents for products (Help/User Manuals)
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users understanding
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and developers
- Revise documents as new issues arise.
- Excellent English writing and communications skills required.
- Comfortable with the use of Basic Image Editing tools, Microsoft office tools.
- Must have a basic knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Job Responsibilities: Intern-Content Writer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT