PowerupCloud Technologies is the market leader in providing managed cloud services. We are uniquely positioned to provide support on AWS (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform & Digital Ocean. PowerupCloud also pioneer in creating homegrown cloud management tools to provide better services to our clients. PowerupCloud have a team of highly experienced, passionate and skilled professionals specialized & certified in cloud services. Despite of being a young organization, our portfolio and clientele is widely spread. Passionate about simplifying cloud management, PowerupCloud offers its clients an extensive ecosystem.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: INR 3 – 3.5 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- HR Round
- Face to Face Interview
- Technical Round
- The Inside Sales Trainee/Executive is primarily responsible for developing relationships with new customers.
- Generating qualified leads for various services of PowerupCloud with target geography - India, US, UK, Singapore & Australia.
- Use Outbound Lead Generation tools such as Calls and Email Marketing to hunt for new business.
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer\'s critical business issues and propose PowerupCloud solutions that help clients meet their business objectives.
- Formulate Account & Sales strategies in collaboration with the Presales Team & Service line Heads.
- Contact all new leads in the CRM system within 24 hours and dispose them for reporting purposes.
- Achieve Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly target commitments as agreed with the Sales Leadership.
- Drive awareness for PowerupCloud Services into the account base by promoting attendance to live & online seminars.
- Any such duties as may be required consistent with the job holder\'s knowledge, skills and abilities.
Skill Set Required:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Inside Sales / Business Development with a consultative selling approach.
- Must be willing to work in the shift time coinciding with the assigned target Geography.
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills (both verbal & written).
- The ability to gain in-depth understanding of assigned leads utilizing business acumen and effective sales questioning and listening techniques.
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player with an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- The candidate should be tech savvy & familiar with some of the basic concepts of the IT industry
Inside Sales Trainee/Executive Team
1 - 2 Years
3 - 3.5 LPA