About Successive Software : Successive Software is a global consulting and IT services company with a specialized focus in ERP/SaaS solutions, Google Map applications, GPS/GIS applications, custom software development, e-commerce solutions and mobile-based development. Successive delivers targeted domain solutions and comprehensive services, from strategy and business consulting to technology and operations, using offshore resources and global project management tools, methods and standards.
Successive makes technology more intelligent by embedding processes, data insights and analytics into their solutions and services. With more than five years of domain expertise, Successive is one of the leading technology service providers for various industry segments, including government and public sector. Today Successive is a fast growing young leader in business process management and technology services, leveraging the power of intelligent processes, in depth analytics and innovative technology to help their clients drive efficiency across the enterprise.
Salary details: Rs 1.2 LPA to Rs 1.8 LPA
Probation Period: 6 Months
Desired experience: Freshers
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description :
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Employee orientation, development, and training
- Employee relations: Introduce activities for employee welfare and retention.
- Process and policy documentation
- Candidate should possess excellent written & verbal skills
- Candidate should have good interpersonal skills, commitment, go getter attitude, with a quest and zeal to learn more.
- Candidate must have positive attitude towards work.
- Candidate should have good problem solving and communication skills.
- Multiple Rounds of Face to Face Interviews
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA