TravelSpice.com® is an online opaque deal platform providing upto 70% discount rates on hotel stays. At TravelSpice Online Pvt. Ltd (www.travelspice.com)., we exist to increase your happiness/reduce stress and that of our co-workers. We are headquartered in Bangalore, India with our national call centre (1-800-425-8747) in Hyderabad, India.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Salary: INR 1.2 – 1.8 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Establishes relationships with hotels and completes hotel bookings while working with hotel sales and reservation staff.
- Ensures that they get the best rate from the hotels.
- Maintaining database of hotels
- Tracking booking received and confirmations books completed.
- Establish a rapport with the hotels
- Calling hotels to obtain best rate for a customer by negotiating with the hotels.
- Confirming booking
- Tracking booking assigned to closure
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills Set Required:
- Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening,
- Data Entry Skills
- People Skills, Informing
- Customer Focus, Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
Hotel Relations Agent/ Telesales
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E.
2 - 3 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA