Lux offers access to a wider network of professionals through our 9 offices; international and diversified knowledge built by individuals in various financial fields, combined with local expertise - to offer solutions tailored to suit your needs. Lux is the premier actuarial consultancy in the Gulf (GCC), Mediterranean and Eastern Europe regions in terms of accessibility, service, and in adding value to our clients. We have offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Cyprus, Dubai, Greece, India, Mexico, Turkey, and the UK.
Profile Offered: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Bengaluru
Course Specialization: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Desired Experience: 0 - 4 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to a high performing Smart Building team.
- Study design briefs and work with team to determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Having capability for short video works and creating animations.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with SMART Buildings team to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
0 - 4 Years