Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Graduate Engineering Trainee
Alcatel-Lucent designs and builds network equipment which we sell to the carriers globally, on which the internet is built. Our engineers work hard every day to solve real-world problems faced by consumers of the internet, and to design and build the latest and greatest equipment to make the internet experience richer every day.
Within Alcatel-Lucent, the Service Router Product Group (SRPG) builds gear that powers the internet. The suite of products includes the 7750 Edge Router, the 7450 Aggregator, the 7710 edge router in a modular and compact form factor, the 7705 Service Aggregation Router, and the 7210 Service Access Switches. The entire product family is based on the Service Router Operating System (SR-OS). The Service Router family of products has established a new benchmark among carrier customers for richness of features and reliability, and is rapidly gaining market share worldwide.
A few words about our teams culture:
The Team - What we are
- No-nonsense engineers
- Energetic, passionate and committed team?
- Hungry to win - create impact
- Culture of responsibility - own it, drive it
- Quality and Customer focused - do it right first time
- Dare to be different - question the status quo when needed
- Direct, responsive
- Driven by a keen sense of urgency
- Competitive, winning mindset
The Team - What we are NOT
- Hierarchical/level conscious
- Afraid to question/challenge
- Risk averse
- 9-5 grunts
What you can expect
- Opportunity to learn IP/Networking
- Great engineering environment
- Support, Ownership and autonomy
- Flat, non-hierarchical setup with Flexibility
- Informal work environment
- Rubbing shoulders with the best in the business
Location: Chennai / Bangalore
Designation: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Eligibility: 2015 Batch - BE/BTech(CS/IT/ECE) with 70% and above throughout
Salary: INR 6 LPA
- Understand and become highly proficient at setting up IP/MPLS networks based on the Alcatel-Lucent family of Service Routers.
- Develop both manual and automated tests which exercise product functionality.
- Augment test strategies with feedback and analysis from real-world Customer deployments.
- Work closely with all of R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Science background
- Conceptual knowledge of networks
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
- The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment?
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Familiar or proficient with UNIX
- Computer Based Assessment ( AMCAT ) test
- Face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT