About the Company:
Whatfix enhances self-service capability of web products and helps companies to reduce support queries and improve user engagement. It is a cloud platform using which product teams can self-curate interactive guides & integrate across all user touch points.
Whatfix is based on patent-pending technology and being used by large as well as small enterprises for improving training effectiveness, enhancing customer support, and to improve user onboarding.
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 years
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 7 – 20 LPA
Job Description :
- Take ownership of the the sub-system.
- To understand the customer needs, design & implement.
- Occasionally parrticipate in customer demos & provide inputs wherever required.
- Would be responsible for anythg from front-end to back-end activities.
- Keep optimizing & automating mundane tasks.
Skill Set Required:
- Experienced in JAVA.
- Good communication skills.
- Work experience preferably from internet companies, products or startups.
- Problem Solving Test
- Technical Interview (Video call will be arranged for outstationed candidate)
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 5 Years
7 - 20 LPA