About the Company:
Circles.Life revolutionizes the digital services industry by giving power back to our customers. Born in Singapore as Asia’s first and most successful digital mobile services, our services have been rapidly gaining market share since our 2016 launch, while delivering best-in-class customer experience. We are owning the market in innovation, customer happiness and growth.
Looking ahead, Circles.Life plans to further leverage its telco technology, including a new digital data platform to create more lifestyle products. Discover, an AI-driven events feature, is the first of many more.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Do you want to get firsthand insights on how a hyper-growth company operates and be part of building disruptive technology? Are you passionate about being part of a fun, ambitious team that thrives in an entrepreneurial tech environment?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more!
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech / B.E (CS/IT), BCA, MCA, M.Tech(CS/IT)
Batch Passout: 2018 - 2019
Internship Period: 3 months
Salary: During Internship INR 15,000 pm
After internship INR 5 LPA - INR 8 LPA (Based on your performance during internship period)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Create fast and functional and intuitive user interfaces.
- Produce elements of UI required to develop and improve user experience.
- Effectively communicate with developers through the implementation phase to realize design vision.
- Translate high-level feature concepts into use cases and customer experience requirements.
- To quickly prototype UI designs and create elegant and intuitive user interfaces.
- To design experiences that use data visualization to make data both meaningful and impactful at the same time.
- Design and build pixel-perfect cross-browser compatible UIs.
- Experience converting visual designs to HTML with an acute eye for detail and design fidelity. Skills:
- Experience in working on web technologies (HTML5/CSS/JS/PWA)
- Mobile application development experience and working knowledge of the responsive web design.
Skill Set Required:
– Java Script
- Written Test
- Personal Interview (2 rounds)
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
5 - 8 LPA