Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
The Elite Group is a chain of luxury hotels.
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 years
Last Date to Apply : 21-03-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1 – 2 LPA
- Receive guests to the hotel by greeting them warmly, and attending to their inquiries and also answer inquirers over the phone.
- Inform guests of the services and accommodation rates in the hotel, make reservations for guests according to their needs, and also make sure that all reservations cancelled are effected immediately to avoid confusion.
- Build good relationship and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable and address any complaints they might have in a very courteous manner to protect the image of the hotel.
- Keep clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings for accountability and future reference.
- Maintain orderliness at the front desk by arranging documents accordingly and keeping the front desk area clean at all times to avoid rowdiness.
- Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person, to ensure that reservations are not left hanging but attended to promptly to keep the hotel business running
- Report issues of maintenance and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure guests comfort and satisfaction.
Skill Set Required:
- Exhibit excellent knowledge of customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be orderly.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good crisis management skills.
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Front Office
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT