Cohere Med is into building connected care solutions to revolutionize healthcare delivery globally. The solutions help hospitals to focus in building super specialty capabilities in the areas of critical care while enabling home health to augment patients' recovery. We aim to solve workforce effectiveness challenges and improve critical care clinical practices. With an estimated market size of connected care solutions in India alone to be about $2.2B, critical care delivery transformation poses a huge opportunity.
CoMeT - Coherence of Medical ThingsTM is SaaS based platform built on IoT delivering artificial intelligence capabilities for decision making. It provides means to automate documentation by garnering data from varied sets of medical devices and information systems to provide a holistic view of the patient's condition.
Our partners include high-end technology providers and top-notch research institutions. With an advisory board comprising of clinicians and healthcare entrepreneurs, we aspire to digitize critical care and drive consistent quality care to every patient.
Job Profile: Field Engineer
Job Location: HSR layout, Bengaluru
Salary: INT 3 - 4 Lakhs per annum
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Course Specialization: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
The Field Engineer (FE) will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer's equipment. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
Skill Set Required:
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Willing to travel within India.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering branches Computer Science/Information Technology/Bio-medical or related technical discipline with excellent academic record.
- Written Test - Technical
- Technical Interview
- HR/Managerial Interview
1 - 4 Years
3 - 4 LPA