ONGC is ranked as the Top Energy Company in India, Fifth in Asia and 21st globally as per Platts Top 250 Global Energy Rankings; Maintains place as World's Third ranked E&P Company in the list.Ranked 21st among global Oil and Gas Operations industry in Forbes Global 2000 list of the World's biggest companies for 2014; Ranked 176 in the overall list - based on Sales (US$ 29.6 billion), Profits (US$ 4.5 billion), Assets (US$ 53.8 billion) and Market Value (US$ 46.4 billion).
Profile Offered: Executive - E1
Job Location: PAN India
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech/MBA/ MBBS/ICWA
Desired Experience: 0 - 0 Years
- MBBS (with valid registration with relevant Statutory Council / Body).
- Minimum 1 year Post Qualification inline experience.
- Post Graduate degree.
- Minimum 2 years' service with either Armed Forces or Central Police Organization ( CPO) or Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF).
Finance & Accounts Officer:
- Graduate Degree with ICWA/ CA or MBA with Specialization in Finance with minimum 60 % Marks or PGDM (from I IMs only) with minimum 60% marks.
- Engineering Graduate in Environment Engg/ Environment Science with minimum 60% marks OR
- Graduate in an Engineering discipline with minimum 60% marks with M.Tech./ ME in Environment Engineering/ Environment Science.
- Graduate degree in Fire Engineering with minimum of 60% marks
- Note: Students in final year/semester of the qualifying course of study are also eligible to apply.
The selection process is based on Computer Based Test(CBT), Qualification and Interview.
0 - 0 Years
7.2 - 20.9 LPA
Energy & Power