The Southern Railway, headquartered at Chennai, is one of the 17 zones of Indian Railways. It is the earliest of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways created in independent India. It was created on 14 April 1951 by merging three state railways, namely, the Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway, the South Indian Railway Company, and the Mysore State Railway.
Profile Offered: Executive Assistant
Job Location: PAN location
Course Specialization: BCA/B.Sc Computer Science/IT (OR) Degree in any discipline
Desired Experience: 0 - 0 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives' calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations and reports.
0 - 0 Years
1.9 - 2.2 LPA