About the Company:
Budli (meaning 'Change' in Hindi) is a pioneer in Reverse Commerce of used gadgets (smartphones, tablets & laptops). They are disrupting a primarily unorganized US$10Bn market and scaling up profitably by converging technology, convenience, trust and value.
They buy back used gadgets online from consumers across India using a simple 3 step process:
1. Instant price discovery online using their proprietory technology 'DIPS' (Dynamic Instant Pricing System)
2. Free shipment pickup across 10,000 pin codes
3. Prompt direct payment after verification
Apart from this, Budli has also partnered with eCommerce companies & offline retailers for Product exchange, liquidation of returns and end of life models from manufacturers and used devices from corporates. These products are then refurbished and resold omni-channel - both online and offline with nationwide warranty. They launched India's first mobile app for refurbished mobiles, tablets & laptops.
They also launched a unique COL (Cash on Location) model for sourcing and using offline point of sale to drive customers online.
Budli enables users to resell their gadgets to us in a socially and environmentally responsible way. For every product sold on Budli.in, they donate an amount on their own towards a socially impactful cause. Their vision is to drive change by reducing e-waste and bridging the digital divide in India.
Website address: www.budli.in
Profile: eCommerce Operations Executive
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 2 LPA to INR 3 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Handle eCommerce operations (end to end) for the sale of certified pre-owned gadgets.
- eCommerce Sales Management for refurbished gadgets on various marketplaces
- Familiarity with eCommerce Marketplace Operations
- Role : Product Listing, Cataloguing, Shipment, payment and returns reconciliation
Handling customer communication over phone/chat/email
Skill Set Required:
- Good communication skills - verbal & written English.
- At least 1 year experience in ecommerce marketplace operations
- Prefer candidate who can join early - within 15 days.
- Go getter / self motivated
- Capable of working independently.
- Technology friendly
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
eCommerce Operations Executive
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, MBE, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
1 - 2 Years
2 - 3 LPA