About the Company:
Tech Mongers is an Information technology, Web development and designing, Digital Publication, Digital Marketing, Marketing solutions, PR activities and HR consulting company headquartered in Bengaluru, India. At Tech Mongers, our key focus is to empower our clients with business solutions through state of the art technology and best-of-breed business processes. Our team strongly believes in End to End solution which consists of redefining and rethinking the existing business processes through our deep industry understanding coupled with world class technology solution to empower our clients “To Bay the Competition Away”. It is our policy to continue to work closely with each Client with sincere Commitment on long term Basis to ensure the best practices are integrated into its operations. We will continue to serve as the one-and-only real technology provider for our clients with the aim of assisting such client’s business operations in India and abroad. As well as on global basis In delivering increased value
Desired Experience: 2 – 4 years
Last Date to Apply : 02-06-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 3 – 5 LPA (Negotiable, depends upon the last drawn salary)
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• Looking for an E-book developer with a background or innate interest in computer science, who is familiar with E-books and its varying formats on different electronic platforms (I pad / MOBI / PDFs / INDESIGN / EPUB.)
• Basic knowledge of XML / EPUB (2/3) / MOBI.
• Basic knowledge of Quark / In Design / PDF
• Good Command over ePub (Fixed Layout / Audio / Video books).
• Should have knowledge in e-pub2, epub3, Scopus, Article
• PDF to Word extraction process.
• Conversion of In Design/Quark/PDF TO MOBI /EPUB2/EPUB3.
• Basic understanding of OCR and conversion of a paper print book to e-books in varying formats.
• Aptitude Test
• Technical Round
• HR Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 4 Years
3 - 5 LPA