Axis Bank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 3,703 branches, 13,814 ATMs, and nine international offices
Profile Offered: Digital Relationship Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Desired Experience: 0 - 0 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
The following to be carried through remote digital media viz. phone call, email, chat and video interactions:
- Client Outreach - Manage the portfolio through client outreach and continuous monitoring of client relationship including product, portfolio and banking needs
- Relationship Management - To develop and strengthen customer relationships through effective relationship management in accordance with the business goals Revenue.
- Targets - Achieve the monthly assigned revenue targets through effective cross-sales generating Fee income across Investment, Assets, Cards and Liability products.
- Technical Skills - Effectively utilizes all applications, tools, and databases used to process transparent end to-end client support. Proficient with systems related to Banking transactions and services.
- Controls- Strictly adheres to internal control policies. Ensure that the organization's activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and governmental regulations.
- Customer Service and Sales - Up selling, cross-selling, providing regular market information and updates to the customers. Extremely efficient servicing of requests to create a superior customer experience. Act as the Single Point of Contact for customer's Banking Requirements.
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2.7 LPA