About the Company:
Smartech specializes in the design, engineering, and servicing of simple to complex integrated A/V & Security systems. Smartech has extensive experience in installing integrated systems in executive boardrooms, command briefing rooms, briefing theaters, and auditoriums, Smartech incorporates into its proposed projects the most advanced and Smart technologies currently available in the marketplace.
Desired Experience: 0 – 2 years
Last Date to Apply : 30-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.2 – 1.8 LPA
Job Description and Skill Set Required :
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies with focus on high growth in revenue and ROI in marketing costs
- Serve as an in-house SEO expert, develop and maintain SEO strategy and project plan
- Reporting, analysis and on-going optimization of all marketing channels.
- Perform keyword research in coordination to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Expertise in SEO Problem solving, analytical & on-page & off-page optimization.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improve, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports. Improve a company\'s organic search results.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing, including Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
- Experience in Social Media Marketing, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing etc.
- Experience with website analytic tools (Google Analytic\'s)
- Display a high level of critical thinking that constantly challenges the status quo and converts ideas into action through diligent follow-up from ideation to execution
- Demonstrated ability for cross-functional process analysis
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to build effective working relationships with diverse international teams at all levels within the organization
- Assertive, Good communicator with a Never say die attitude
- HR Round
Digital Marketing Executive
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA