About The Company:
Nispaara has the expertise and infrastructure to write compelling, unique and original keyword rich content that enhances the product sales. Their ecommerce product writing services include content writing for fashion, jewellery, sarees, electronics, baby products, food products, technical product specifications and more. The content writing for each product goes through a thorough quality checks before the final deliverables.
"Nispaara Solutions is one of the largest website design and development company in Bangalore". Since its inception, Nispaara has designed and developed hundreds of web solutions for different types of businesses.
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 3 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Work on client projects based on Digital Marketing.
- Sound knowledge in SEO, SMO, SMM & SEM.
- Should be capable to work on analytical dashboards and generate related reports.
- Should have a capability in designing campaigns, presentations & planning.
- Should have a thorough knowledge in primary channels like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Tumblr, Pintrest & Linkedin.
- Should be capable enough to work on below industry verticals ( IT / ITES / Real-estate / E-commerce / BFSI / Healthcare / Hospitality / Manufacturing & Other Major services and Solution indutries)
- Excellent Communication
- Positive Attitude
- Reasoning & Thinking Capabilities
- Handling Dynamic Situations
- Open to discuss and mingle.
- HR Interview
- Face to Face Interview
- Domain Brief explanation using whiteboard
Digital Marketing Executive
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.)
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA