About The Company
5ine is web based company head quartered at Bangalore, India. Our Company is established to afford a best solutions to online market. we offer various web based services like Web Hosting, Web Design and Development , SEO/SMO and Pay Per Click.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1 – 2 Year
Salary: INR 1.5 LPA to 2.5 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2013/2014
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required::
Should have knowledge in Search Engine Marketing, Internet Marketing, Keywords Ranking Research, Link Building & Exchange, Blog, Forum Comment Posting, Lead generation campaigns, Content management, Pay Per click (PPC), Affiliate marketing, Website development, Website management, Campaign management, Site structure, Custom page creation, Social Media management, Should have good English Writing Skill.
1. We are looking for an SEO / SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns in order to maximize ROI.
2. Expertise in on-page and off-page optimisation and promotional activities.
3. Actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improving search engine rankings. Analysing search results via Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tool.
4. Selecting search phrases and choosing keywords then writing Content and blog for customers.
5. Content writing for advertising websites e-mail marketing, e-newsletters and campaigns and an enthusiast blogger.
6. Should be able to manage Campaign setup, adds creation, keywords research, biding management campaign optimization, Campaign management, monitoring & reporting the performance i.e. CTR, Clicks, Impressions, Visits, Page Views & conversions.
7. Mobile advertising knowledge.
8. Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices to increase customer entrance ratio.
i) Introduction Round
ii) Technical Round
iii) HR Round
Digital Marketing Executive
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 0 Years
1.5 - 2.5 LPA