ToneTag is a Fintech start-up company based in Bangalore started by a team of 4 people. This company has created an innovative solution of offline mobile payments based on ringtone (sound wave) technology.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: INR 4 – 7 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Telephonic HR Interview
- Technical telephonic Interview
- Face to face technical Interview
- Should have hands on experience on Webservers such as Apache/Nginx.
- Should have experience on managing Version controller system by using Subversion / GIT.
- Should have working knowledge on AD/LDAP.
- Should have handos on experience on noSQL Databases (Cassandra and MongoDB).
- Exposure to monitoring tools such as Nagios/Cacti is a Must.
- Should have knowledge on writing scripts for automation using shell/Python.
- Should have knowledge on Ticketing tools such as Remedy/ORTS etc.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis)
- Should have knowledge on Incident and issue tracking and closure.
Skill Set Required:
− He/She should be a highly motivated person with passion for programming and result oriented and handle project independently.
− Good Communication Skills for client interaction.
− Start up environment
− New ideas and innovations will be awarded
− International visits to present the technology to investors/client
1 - 3 Years
4 - 7 LPA