About the Company:
RupeeLog Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. designs and develops financial tracking solutions focusing on private investors. The company offers contract notes uploading, family finance management, investment news and alerts, tax computation, reminder scheduling, stock watchlist creation, and bank and credit card statement uploading services through its RupeeX platform. Additionally, it provides investment tracking and personal accounting solutions.
Website: under stealth mode
Desired Experience: 3 – 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 30-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 3 – 8 LPA (Salary is no bar for deserving candidate)
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience in managing multiple instance Database System environments, including a Data Warehouse environment (including InnoDB and MyISAM skills).
- Excellent knowledge in writing Stored Procedure
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience in Database System performance analysis and tuning (e.g., SQL query optimization, and database, schema, table, index, design, database object management, including tables, relationships, stored routines, triggers and users) and resource monitoring (e.g., disk I/O, server load, memory usage).
- Proven knowledge and experience in performing MySQL upgrades, migrations, and installations (including experience upgrading to MySQL 5.5 a plus).
Good to have :
- Experience with Pentaho, Kettle, and other ETL solutions.
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience in managing multiple instance Database System environments, including a Data Warehouse environment (including InnoDB and MyISAM skills).
- HR Round
- Technical Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
3 - 5 Years
3 - 8 LPA