About the Company:
Rupeek is a Bengaluru based leading fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending platform, Rupeek is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar lending models. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the No.1 fintech startup in consumer lending space.
We are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia and Accel. We are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
Our current engineering challenges are in the areas of logistics, credit risk modelling, fraud detection and automation of lending processes.This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic technology driven solutions for Rupeek, from the ground up!
In this role, you will own customer issues throughout their complete lifecycle while providing knowledgeable and responsive technical support for our customers.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 year
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)
Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 2 LPA to INR 2.5 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
- Inspect and correct any errors in the data which goes into the funnel
- Run scripts and enrich the data with additional attributes
- Maintain the data between various sheets to manage heavy data volume
- Prepare and circulate reports to the management from time to time
Skill Set Required:
- Basic programming skills in any one programming language
- Good google sheets knowledge (Knowledge on google script is a plus)
- Candidates who are well versed with the workings of tableau will be preferred
- Technical Round
- Personal Interview
- HR Round
0 - 1 Years
2 - 2.5 LPA