Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Customer Experience Specialist
About Glow Prime Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Stayglad.com):
Founded by three IIT grads, we are India's first online platform for on demand beauty services. We ensure standardization of the services offered and pricing along with marketing and logistics of the process – ensuring our service providers and customers an impeccable experience. We also focus on safety and security of our service providers. We are well funded by top tier VCs. The company is developing a platform connecting beauticians and customers seamlessly. We plan to revolutionize the traditional beauty industry by enabling the service providers to start their own business while our customers can avail these services on the go, anywhere at their homes or offices.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 3 Month
Note: Only Female candidates should apply.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to 2.2 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Interact with customers, ensure timely resolution of queries with impeccable customer satisfaction.
Run key processes that would ensure awesome customer experience.
Improve the efficiency of existing processes related to customer experience.
Skill Set Required:
Attends to customer calls providing information about products, services, appointment and resolve customer queries.
Resolve customer queries through various non-voice channels.
Ensure corrective action happens for any process failure that led to bad customer experience.
Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers\' requests.
Escalate unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
1. Only female candidates are required for the role
2. It's a blended process more of voice. The candidate should be comfortable taking customer calls.
3. We work for 6 days a week. No week-offs on Saturday/Sunday
4. Below will be the shift timings :
8 AM - 5 PM
12 Noon-9 PM
1 PM - 10 PM.
The candidate should be comfortable for all shifts. It will be rotational on regular basis. We will give cab facility in case they are working after 9:30 PM.
- Job Responsibilities: Customer Experience Specialist
- Education: B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT