About The Company
Founded by IIT & IIM alumni, Spoonjoy aims to make healthy food available to everyone at an affordable cost. The company has seen fast growth since its launch, and has already raised funding from marquee investors. The company is looking to build a premier team of executives & managers, who can take the company to the next level of growth, and be part of this success story.
Course: All graduates/MBA
Salary details: Rs 2 LPA to Rs 2.5 LPA
Probation: 3 months
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be involved in managing customer experience through communication with customer & working with operations team from placing the order, to successful delivery of the order
- Communicating with the customer through Phone, e-mail or chat client, to resolve any customer queries & complaints
- Monitoring the customer experience through feedback and working with the operations team to improve the overall process.
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands on working experience with computer applications like MS Word, MS Excel
- Familiarity with internet use
- Attention to detail
- Candidates who have a good understanding of any of the combination of the languages will be preferred- (Hindi + English) OR (Kannada + English)
- Written Test(General Aptitude)
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Customer Experience Manager
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 2.25 LPA