About the Company: HP Inc. is an American technology company, created on November 1, 2015 as the successor of Hewlett-Packard, along with Hewlett Packard Enterprise. It develops and provides hardware, such as personal computers and printers.
HP Inc. is the larger successor of Hewlett-Packard in terms of revenue, and uses the original NYSE ticker symbol of HPQ (whereas Hewlett Packard Enterprise uses a new ticker, HPE).
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview location: Chennai
Eligibility: 2015 and 2016 Batch - Graduate in any discipline or equivalent
Salary: 2.4 LPA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts and proactive notification system
- Providing excellent customer service support to customers during every single interaction
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences and adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence and providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
- Representing and leading an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Candidate shouls have excellent Communication Skills.
- Candidate should be willing to work in all Shifts (including night shift)
- Online Aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates will go through Face to Face interview
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA