Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
DS-MAX Properties Pvt. Ltd. is an award-winning real estate development firm, based in Bangalore. With a dream to "Share the Joy of Living\" across all sections of society, Dr. K. V. Satish set his foot on the realty industry with DS-MAX Properties Pvt. Ltd. Since its inception, DS-MAX Properties has been one of the most preferred and trusted realty developers in Bangalore. Our relentless effort towards innovation, quality management, attention to minute details, our customer-centric approach and an uncompromising attitude towards quality in all spheres of our developmental processes have managed to receive overwhelming responses from our esteemed customers time and again. Our properties come with most sought-after locations, competitive pricing and excellent services, thus making us a prestigious brand in the real estate industry. Over the years, DS-MAX Properties has grown exponentially and is expanding its sphere beyond Karnataka.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 2 – 5 LPA + Incentives
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Face to Face Interviews
- Identify and develop problem solving methodologies to resolve customer issues.
- Ensure cross selling to existing customers and acquisition of new customers.
- Build a long term relationship between the company and the customers.
- Manage and responsible for all database of clients and its updating.
- Know the customer\'s needs wishes and dreams and be well versed in the value delivered to
- Solve customer requests and proactively offer ideas and insights to improve the customer\'s issues and challenges.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Guide and lead the team members to deliver services that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Handle client issues throughout the implementation life cycle in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Manage and train resources to ensure quality and consistency of service to customers.
- Schedule and conduct status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Provide proper refund and compensation to customers on time.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Assist in making major business decisions.
- Develop and update client related reports.
- Manage client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Negotiate and manage agreements through business contract process.
Skill Set Required:
- Minimum of 2+ years of work experience in similar role.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office software suite
- Ability to solve problems, take initiative and plan the tasks
- Flexibility with time to work extra hours when the project requires
- Experienced candidates will be preferred
- Ability work in a team with high people orientation is must.
- Job Responsibilities: CRM
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT