About The company:
We are a Bangalore based Data & Analytics driven Digital Marketing Consulting firm.
We are a marketing strategy consulting firm and our product Intutel is a marketing &competitive intelligence platform for digital marketers. The product is similar to most BI tools but custom made for digital marketing heads to decide what should be the budgets, how & where should they spend their marketing budgets,intelligence at depth on what categories have better ROI, how to improve their SEO / Paid campaigns etc.
Specialties:Online Marketing Strategy, SEO, SEM, User Engagement & Behavioral Analytics, Market Research.
Job Profile: Creative Designer Fresher (Intern).
Desired experience: Fresher (this is an Internship role)
Course Specialization: Any Technical Graduate/Post Graduate.
Internship Period: 3 months – 6 months.
Salary: Rs 5000 – Rs 10,000 Per month (based on the qualification/Performance).
Date of Joining: Monday, 22 Feburary 2016
Tentative Interview Date*: Thursday, 18th February 2016
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Ideate and design creatives for Social Media campaigns for lifestyle brands.
- Work closely with the strategy team to conceptualize campaigns as per briefs shared by the client keeping in mind objectives.
- Be passionate about design, innovate new routes to execute ideas.
- Be able to multi-task between campaigns and handle multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Knowledge of design and Digital Marketing industry trends.
Photoshop, Illustrator, Graphic Design
Basic UX/UI skills (preferable)
- Assignment round
- Face to Face interview
Note: Please install photoshop/Coral in your laptops, your assignment will be related to these technologies.
Creative Designer Fresher (Intern)
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA, MCM
0 - 0 Years
0.05 - 0.1 LPA