About The company
ATS is India’s Most Trusted Financial Services Company with more than 1 lakh satisfied clients, 800+ service locations Pan India, backed by 24x7 expert support, unbeatable research support and offers the finest trading experience with the lowest brokerage in the market. ATS is a registered member of NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX
Job Profile: Corporate Sales Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience- Freshers
Course Specialization- Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period- 3 Months
Salary- INR 1.8 LPA
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Written Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Date of Joining- Immediate
-Acquiring new clients for Demat & Trading accounts through networking, data base and references
- End to end customer relationship management.
- Meet Non-Trading Customers and activate them.
- Sell online accounts to customers and encourage them to trade online.
- Ensure that the customer actively trades after opening the account.
- Insurance Due dates policy collections
Skill Set Required:
-Flair for marketing
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Should be ready for field work
- Good Communication and Convincing Skills
- Knowledge of local language (Kannada)
Corporate Sales Executive
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBI, BBS, BCA, BCM
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA