About The Company
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 3.24 LPA (depending upon candidature and performance in the interview)
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1 to 3 year
Bond: 6 months rolling contract with the company (Based upon the candidates’ performance the contract will be renewed)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Onboarding driver partners - entering document details, uploading documents and explaining how the Uber Partner App works.
- Solving device and payment problems for the driver partners.
- Talking to driver partners who have quality issues or those who've been escalated by the customers for various reasons.
- Data driven approach to decision making
- Sharp, self-motivated people with passion to change the way the city moves
- Basic Ms-Excel and word skills
- Handle driver partners on day-to-day basis
- Fluent in Kannada
- Multiple rounds of face to face interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA
1 - 3 Years
1.8 - 3.24 LPA