About The Company:
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 - 1 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.tech/Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2018
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 3 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking to hire a creative content writer who will be responsible for writing website content for hotels. The person will also write blogs for us and for our customers. The position is full time based out of our office in Bangalore.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Attention to detail.
- A good creative writer who can write engaging content for hotels.
- Write content for blogs and for the social media properties of our company and for our customers.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization or social media marketing a plus.
- Explore new ideas and engage in friendly design critiques with teammates.
- Participate in user research and testing, resolve to end client technical queries Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch skills.
- Good at doing research on a topic to generate content.
- Basic technical skills to work with blogging platforms.
- Ability to manage time and hit deadlines.
- Ability to work with customers – large and small.
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA
0 - 1 Years
3 - 3 LPA