- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About The Company:
Simplotel is a Hotel Technology company offering Software-as- a-Service (SaaS) to help hotels drive more bookings through all their channels – Website, Online and Offline. The name Simplotel is derived from a combination Simple and Hotel. As the name suggests, our mission is to simplify the lives of hoteliers.
Our vision is to equip hotels worldwide with technology that helps them drive more bookings, show case their brand online and improve the experience of their guests. We continue to grow our product footprint to include more and more solutions for our hotels with an ultimate goal of becoming a comprehensive technology platform for hotels.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 - 1 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.tech/Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2018
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 3 LPA To INR 3.3 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking to hire a creative content writer who will be responsible for writing website content for hotels. The person will also write blogs for us and for our customers. The position is full time based out of our office in Bangalore.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Attention to detail.
- A good creative writer who can write engaging content for hotels.
- Write content for blogs and for the social media properties of our company and for our customers.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization or social media marketing a plus.
- Explore new ideas and engage in friendly design critiques with teammates.
- Participate in user research and testing, resolve to end client technical queries Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch skills.
- Good at doing research on a topic to generate content.
- Basic technical skills to work with blogging platforms.
- Ability to manage time and hit deadlines.
- Ability to work with customers – large and small.
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, BCM, BIM, Diploma 3 Yr., M.A., M.A.(Hons.)
0 - 1 Years
3 - 3.3 LPA