About the company:
They aim to make e-Commerce affordable for people who are considered non-creditworthy by conventional banks. Only 5-8% of Indian population owns a credit card. For rest of us, there is no affordable way to buy expensive items online. Quiklo will change that.
Quiklo will provide unsecured loan to young demographic to help them purchase phone, laptop etc. online. They have their strong credit engine that lets us identify good borrowers and then provide them loan for up to one year. At the core they are a technology company and they will make the process of taking loan hassle free.
The company is based out of Koramangala, Bangalore.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2017
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 3 LPA
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
-They are currently looking for a full-time employee that can manage and ensure timely collection on EMIs.
- Candidates will be the focal point for all our customers during loan repayment process.
- This person will own the customer lifecycle after fulfillment to the last payment.
- Monthly EMI Collection – Candidates will monitor EMI collection status for all customers. If a customer is not responding to reminders, you need to call and make sure that he pays his EMI on time. Once an EMI has been received, you need to promptly update the system and send receipt
- Candidates needs to maintains Customer Relationship –Candidates will be the face of Quiklo in front of our customers.
- Candidates need to make good relationship with customers and make sure they are happy during the entire repayment lifecycle
- Cross-selling and up-selling – During the repayment phase, you also need to encourage our customers to buy more items. Our marketing team will work with you to provide relevant marketing material
- Market research - Help gather feedback from customers about their experience working with us and inputs about future improvements
Skill Sets Required:
- Candidate should have fluency in Kannada and English
- Great interpersonal and social skills
- Great attention to detail
- Familiarity with India e-commerce ecosystem
- Face to Face Round
B. Pharm, B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA
Banking & Finance