Job location: Bangalore/New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2018
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: Stipend of INR 7,OOO (6 months)
- After that salary will be INR 2 LPA- INR 2.5 LPA
Course Specialization: BTECH(CS,IT)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Enablement of L1 Team with Training & Guidance.
- To Work very closely with L1 Team to avoid any delay in any resolution
- Open to work in 24*7 environments.
- Capacity planning, administration, maintenance planning, support, security
- Carry out the advance level of troubleshooting on Linux OS and applications
- Extend technical support the Clients over email and phone.
- Responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed / monitored.
- Ensure that the tickets raised per shift are closed as per SLA and if not escalate as per the escalation Matrix defined.
- Raise and also technically update the tickets in ticketing system for all the issues handled / worked upon.
- Shift report generation on daily issues handled / escalated in the form of Daily reports. Work on the change request and new Installations
- Ensure earlier resolution to the issues to meet SLA, should follow-up with vendors / clients, wherever required, to timely resolution & minimum downtime.
- Possess strong product, technology and industry knowledge of the cloud computing domain
- Understand functionality and capability of a core set of virtualization and infrastructure automation tools
- Completes assigned activities within schedule
- Work independently and as a part of result oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment with little to minimal supervision
Last date to apply: 04 May 2018
- Hr round
0 - 0 Years
2 - 2.5 LPA