Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development (Telesales)
About The Company:
Leadership Consulting is promoted by professionals who have a long and successful track record of providing corporate training, training for development, and soft skills training to individuals and leading organizations in India and outside of India. They are a brand that aims at outsmarting everyone else in the business of soft skills training and development. An innovator in corporate training and organizational performance, VitalSmarts has driven results in the world of corporate training, across the globe.
Salary: INR 2 to 4 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
To call up company and candidates informing them about new & existing various open house workshops and getting admissions
• To generate and manage potential leads and manage the database
• Initiating subsequent discussions with managers for open house workshops
• Creating reports of the progress made on leads
• Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products
• Explain the products to potential customers
• Provide pricing details
• Handle customer questions
• Obtain clients information including names and addresses
• Obtain contact details of potential clients from social media and database
• Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective client
• Answer telephone calls from potential clients who are responding to advertisements
• Contact clients to follow up on initial interaction
• Get nominations for open workshops.
• Create daily lead sources.
• Screen all leads for accreditation eligibility before contacting the business.
• Make outbound telephone call daily, to prospective accredited businesses within a designated market area.
• Maintain a professional and courteous relation with all prospects.
• Accurately and truthfully explain all benefits and costs of training to each prospects.
• Collect payment from confirmed participants.
• Maintain established minimum standard of performance.
• Develops leads from city and telephone directories, trade and professional association membership lists, and other public records.
• Other duties may be assigned.
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Business Development (Telesales)
- Education: B.Sc., BBA, MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT