About The Company:
They at DOOR Training and Consulting India (P) Ltd provide smart training and consulting solutions in the areas of leadership, sales and sales management, customer service and soft skills training such as communication and negotiation and beyond. DOOR facilitates corporate training solutions that have a direct impact on business performance. We have established our credibility by providing comprehensive and broad branded training solutions across a vast cross-section of competency domains.
Salary: INR 2 to 4 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
To call up company and candidates informing them about new & existing various open house workshops and getting admissions
• To generate and manage potential leads and manage the database
• Initiating subsequent discussions with managers for open house workshops
• Creating reports of the progress made on leads
• Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products
• Explain the products to potential customers
• Provide pricing details
• Handle customer questions
• Obtain clients information including names and addresses
• Obtain contact details of potential clients from social media and database
• Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective client
• Answer telephone calls from potential clients who are responding to advertisements
• Contact clients to follow up on initial interaction
• Get nominations for open workshops.
• Create daily lead sources.
• Screen all leads for accreditation eligibility before contacting the business.
• Make outbound telephone call daily, to prospective accredited businesses within a designated market area.
• Maintain a professional and courteous relation with all prospects.
• Accurately and truthfully explain all benefits and costs of training to each prospects.
• Collect payment from confirmed participants.
• Maintain established minimum standard of performance.
• Develops leads from city and telephone directories, trade and professional association membership lists, and other public records.
• Other duties may be assigned.
- HR Interview
Business Development (Telesales)
B.Sc., BBA, MBA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 4 LPA