Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Manager
Ever since its inception in 1995, M/s. Pusat Engineers (P) Ltd. has made giant strides in the field of light engineering. The company has over the years has created a distinct niche for itself by providing lighting and underground cable services of outstanding quality to the software and organized engineering. Our turnover during the past decade of appox. Rs 200 Million is proof of the excellence of services and resources we bring to our clients.
We are the autorized Channel Partners for M/s. Wipro Lighting, a division of M/s Wipro Corporation. Our authorized Channel Partners for underground cables are M/s. Universal Cables,M/s Havells,and M/s. Polycab Cables, while being dealers for Wipro / Finolex copper flexible
M/s Wipro Corporation has named us as one of its top 3 Dealers during the past 10 years in recognition our excellent on-demand services to Electrical Contractors, Builders, Architects, Electrical Consultants and other professionals. The projects undertaken recently for M/s. HCL Technologies, M/s. Acendas, IT Tech Park & M/s. Honeywell Corporation have exceed a costing of Rs. 10 Million
Designation: Business Development Manager
Compensation: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 3 LPA + Incentives
Job Location: Bangalore
Target Batch: 2011-2013
Course Specialization: MBA (Marketing) / B.E. / Diploma
- Product presentation by visiting target customer Key decision makers
- Technical sales & Commercial negotiations across their geographies
- Sales generation through Specifications Achievements.
- Promotional activities: Product launching, Pre-launch as well as post-launch feedback.
- Complaints Handling : Product Performance, Application & Packaging
- Product training for internal as well as external customers & Latest Developments.
- Appointment & development of Customers.
- Sales Tracking of target market
- Developing & executing effective sales plans for achieving increased business growth and initiating market development efforts.
- Responsible for appointing new dealers, retailers and merchants for a professional output in terms of execution of various marketing activities.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- Providing value added customer services by attending customer queries and issues.
Probation: 3 Months
Interview Process: GD followed by Presentation and Personal Interview
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., MBA
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: Electronics & Semiconductor