About The Company:
They at DOOR Training and Consulting India (P) Ltd provide smart training and consulting solutions in the areas of leadership, sales and sales management, customer service and soft skills training such as communication and negotiation and beyond. DOOR facilitates corporate training solutions that have a direct impact on business performance. We have established our credibility by providing comprehensive and broad branded training solutions across a vast cross-section of competency domains.
Salary: INR 3 to 8 LPA
Desired Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• Achieve Business targets for self.
• New Business Acquisition - Contacting prospective clients and meeting them to understand their requirements.
• Prepare and send a proposal and the work contract to the client.
• Client retention - Presenting new products and services, and enhancing existing relationships
• Co-ordinate with the client to fix the training date, co-ordinate with CRE on execution.
• Briefing the trainer about the client\'s objectives.
• Post training feedback from the trainer and the client.
• Co-ordinating with the client and the accounts team to get the payment cleared at the earliest.
• Identification, appointment, development of sales consultants as per business requirements.
- HR Interview
Business Development Manager
B.Sc., BBA, MBA
3 - 5 Years
3 - 8 LPA