About The Company:
Drs. Ken and Marjorie Blanchard incorporated The Ken Blanchard Companies in 1979 with three simple goals—to make a difference in people’s lives, to drive human worth and effectiveness in the workplace, and to help each organization we work with become the provider, employer, and investment of choice
Salary: INR 3 to 8 LPA
Desired Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• Achieve Business targets for self.
• New Business Acquisition - Contacting prospective clients and meeting them to understand their requirements.
• Prepare and send a proposal and the work contract to the client.
• Client retention - Presenting new products and services, and enhancing existing relationships
• Co-ordinate with the client to fix the training date, co-ordinate with CRE on execution.
• Briefing the trainer about the client\'s objectives.
• Post training feedback from the trainer and the client.
• Co-ordinating with the client and the accounts team to get the payment cleared at the earliest.
• Identification, appointment, development of sales consultants as per business requirements.
- HR Interview
B.Sc., BBA, MBA
3 - 5 Years
3 - 8 LPA