About The company
ATS is India’s Most Trusted Financial Services Company with more than 1 lakh satisfied clients, 800+ service locations Pan India, backed by 24x7 expert support, unbeatable research support and offers the finest trading experience with the lowest brokerage in the market. ATS is a registered member of NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX
Job Profile: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Training/Probation Period: 10 Days
Salary: Upto 3 LPA
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- HR Round
- HOD Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
- The person would be responsible for selling their subscription-based research service to various business units such as stock market advisory firms, investment advisory firms, small stock broking companies who do not have a dedicated in-house research department.
- Generate revenue by selling subscription-based research service.
- Exploring avenues for new income generation from new as well as existing clients. Achieving individual targets and growing account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance.
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate executives in corporate development, strategy, sales and marketing, business development and competitive intelligence functions.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Prepare materials and participate in Investment Committee and other internal and external meetings.
- Develop a working knowledge of the industries that the company covers.
- Take ownership of service delivery timelines and milestones typical tasks involve analysis of business requirement requests, definition of technical specifications, liaising with Research Team and Management to close the deal.
- Provide client/prospect feedback to sales and management.
-Good understanding about Capital Markets and reports prepared by Research Team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, both verbally and textually.
- Broad base knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management.
- Excellent communicator capable of handling high-profile clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to fit into a small, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to travel primarily within the country.
Business Development Manager
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, BFIA
1 - 2 Years
3 - 3 LPA