About the Company:
In White Leaf we work passionately on innovative technologies and ground-breaking ideas aimed at streamlining the integral processes of businesses and enterprises through the use of Information Technology and thought-leadership. The White Leaf India believed in the use of technology and out-of-the-box creative thinking. They were guided by a zeal to create everything "Original". We have gone into the pages of history to enable todays businesses to utilize the progressive elements of White Leaf India and add "Originality" to them.White Leaf India stands committed to building mutually beneficial partnerships with its customers, clients and stakeholders for a sustainable future that brings constant profits and value. Where Creativity meets Technology.White Leaf India invests extensively in R&D to conceive new solutions for the ever-changing needs of business, making them future-proof, sustainable and consistent.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Passout: 2018
Probation Period: No
Salary: INR 1.80lpa LPA to INR 2.16 LPA
(The final CTC will be depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E,MBA
Date of Joining: After Completion of graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Scan the market for business opportunities.
- Develop strategies for marketing of Company services
- Collect and analyze market intelligence
- Generate Leads and make cold calls
- Develop and document / prepare documents for marketing
- Develop contacts for business promotion
- Participate in promotional activities like trade fairs, seminars, etc
- Co-ordinate with Advertising companies for direct marketing
- Strategic Policy deployment plan for the verticals assigned
- Maintain daily report on the work progress using the Corporate Internal system and procedures in In4 Sales and Marketing Modules
- Good verbal/Written communication skill
- Good interpersonal & conversational skills
- Travel passionate
-Face To Face Interview
Last date to apply: 22 January 2018
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.1 LPA