About The Company :
Edureka is a live and interactive e-learning platform that is revolutionizing professional online education. Edureka offers instructor-led courses supported by online resources, along with 24/7 on-demand support. It gives professionals the flexibility to learn at their own time and location, even from their mobile devices. Edureka also provides real-life project scenarios designed and evaluated by industry experts.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech,BCA,MCA
Target Batch Passout: 2015/2016
Probation Period: 3 months
Salary: CTC INR 4.65 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 14 April 2017
Job Description :
- Attend customer calls and convert them into sales
- Generate revenue and make a huge impact in Edureka’s growth, by developing/maintaining customer relationships and positioning Edureka’s products in the market
- Maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases
- Research on different tools to increase the sales or business opportunities
- Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing product
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers
Skill set Required :
- Understanding of Inside sales/telesales in a B2C environment with excellent communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter and willing to meet targets.
- Logical thinker, good at analogy is preferred.
- Successful candidate will have demonstrated perseverance, motivation, diligence with attention to detail.
- Aptitude Test
- Verbal Test
- Face to Face Interview
Business Development Executive
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
4.65 - 4.65 LPA