Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Executive
DCM India’s mission is to help people manage a balanced & risk free life, Recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams & full filling their dreams.
'If Opportunity Doesn't Knock, Build a Door". We Provide The Door to Success.
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA – INR 3 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling corporate sales, inside sales, consulting, outsourcing both in corporate level and individual level as per the action plan of the company.
- Cold calling to the corporate client by generating the lead from different sources and networking sites.
- Have to handle lead generations in terms of client acquisitions and management of client relationships.
- Have to handle the branch development and expansion in Pan India level and back end support for those franchises/branches in terms of International marketing Business firm, consulting ,outsourcing ,corporate requirements as per the cold calling and guidelines.
- Generation of franchises partners , consultants partners , Business development sales personnel’s for specified training in local markets as per the action plan of the company.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients in person and via telephone calls, meetings and emails Allocating targets and achieve sales, Develop, implement, and manage a business plan ,Mapping Territory and Identify growth opportunities, KPI setting & action plan deployment.
- Maintaining corporate relationship with the respective clients.
- Generating weekly/monthly sales targets reports ,accounts and MIS Reports.
- Excellent leadership & team management skills ,Excellent communication & presentation skill Strong strategic, tactical planning & an analytically kills
- Highly rated negotiation skills ,Experience in having formed, mentored and lead teams in Startups / small businesses is preferred
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Business Development Executive
- Education: B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT