- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the Company:
Founded by a world class team of industry veterans with over 100 years of combined experience in financial technology and banking IT infrastructure management, we aim to be on the forefront of work in cryptography and distributed systems. From accountability to transparency, from digitize assets to exchanges, from security to confidentiality, from public to private blockchain technologies our experienced team has built for enterprise worldwide. DIGIXHUB is the leading provider of blockchain technologies, based in India. Our secure, scalable, and customizable platform enables customers to digitize assets and reduce operational costs with our solution.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: BE/B.tech/BBA/Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2018
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: During Training: INR 7,000 - 10,000 / Month Stipend Will be given + Incentives.
Post Training : INR 2.4 LPA + Incentives.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast paced environment.Strong communication and inter personal skills.
- Prefer if he/she has a technical background,
- Profound knowledge in excel.
- prefer if having basic knowledge of blockchain.
- Having Knowlelge in Graphics design will bw an advantage.
- prefer from finance and economic background, communications skills and writing skills.
- Capable of meeting high standards
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Time management to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi task.
- Face To Face
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA