Interview Mode: Skype
Work Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Passout: 2018
Salary: 15000 to 20000 per month
Course Specialization: MBA
1. Business Development Associate - Growth Team
What you’ll do:
- Understand the wide variety of clientele and prioritise targets accordingly.
- Negotiate with the client and adjust the demand and supply to mutual benefit.
- Work towards ensuring recurring accounts.
- Co-ordinate with other departments within the organization to cater to client needs.
- Work in liaison with Marketing and Product Development in order to develop
- Strategies, thus, increasing volumes.
- Design and implement initiatives which result in a superior consumer experience.
- Perform customer retention functions.
- Willing to travel across the country.
Skill sets Required:
- Excellent people skills, public speaking ability. – Proficient with MS office.
- Propensity to handle unforeseen situations.
- Demonstrated initiative.
- Liaison with International Suppliers, Event heads, University & Industry Representatives.
- Curate a program as per client’s specification.
- Verifying each Project document.
- Assess the VPM for each project.
- Set up and optimize processes across Operations teams.
- Setting best practices and ensuring strict implementation
- Oversee Operational tasks and suggest strategies to improve the same – Improve quality and customer service standards
- Prior experience in Project Management would be icing on the cake.
- Extraordinary academic or professional achievements with demonstrated initiative and intelligence in previous endeavours.
- Both attention to detail and the ability to think unconventionally are important for this role.
- Should also possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA