About the company:
They aim to make e-Commerce affordable for people who are considered non-creditworthy by conventional banks. Only 5-8% of Indian population owns a credit card. For rest of us, there is no affordable way to buy expensive items online. Quiklo will change that.
Quiklo will provide unsecured loan to young demographic to help them purchase phone, laptop etc. online. They have their strong credit engine that lets us identify good borrowers and then provide them loan for up to one year. At the core they are a technology company and they will make the process of taking loan hassle free.
The company is based out of Koramangala, Bangalore.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2016
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate will be part of Quiklo verification team.
- Candidate will be responsible for verifying the authenticity of data and documents provided by the customer.
- Candidate needs to call the customer and engage in a conversation.
- Candidate is the final authority on acceptance/rejection of applications.
Skill Set Required:
- Great communication skills.
- Fluent in English, Kannada and Tamil
- Good attention to detail.
- Great team player.
- Face to Face Round
B. Pharm, B.A., B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA
Banking & Finance