Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Brand Sales Executive
About The company
Work Advantage is India's first one-stop shop for corporate benefits. At Work Advantage, they create mutually rewarding relationships between employers and businesses by managing corporate discounts in India. They enable organizations to incentivize their employees beyond just salary. Work Advantage extend "Corporate-Employee benefits" to Wellness, Dining, Education, Gyms, Shopping and many more spheres of life.
Job Profile: Brand Sales Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2 LPA to INR 3 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Skype Round
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Analyze and plan Work Advantage’s branding, the target vendors and companies we are associated with.
- Onboard potential partners.
- Provide them with the on-boarding instructions and the welcome kit, helping them download and install POS on their systems, giving a demo to as to them how to use the same.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, target identification and classification.
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of the product.
- Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients.
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
- Should be open to travel
- Good at presentations
- Team worker
- Awesome negotiation skills
- Good at Sales calls
- Aggressive lead generator
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand client's needs and present solutions
- Understanding of market and the product
- Job Responsibilities: Brand Sales Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT