About the company:
Bolden is a knowledge services and strategy consulting having a fierce focus on relevance. We do custom business research, data collection, financial analysis, content marketing and social investment consulting. We also create custom databases, compelling business plans, surveys. Our insights play a pivotal role in your business development, marketing strategy, pricing strategy, product development, sourcing and talent strategy. We combine our range of databases, proprietary research tools and a bright motivated team to deliver results that you can use.
Job location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 4.5 LPA
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will be deployed full time on an Australia based client that provides pioneering technology solutions to energy sector. Your role will be pivotal in ensuring smooth workflow, issue and customer management.
- This role requires the ability to effectively manage multiple emails, follow up and allocate tasks accordingly
- Manage the issue management (or ticketing system) and coordinate with analysts
- Email customers and retailers to request data and follow up to close loop
- Manage operations email inbox
- Report outstanding bill issues on a daily basis.
Skill Set Required:
- Candidate from a customer service or project management background with strong experience of emailing, telephonic communications across geographies and excel is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in email and phone: Should effectively coordinate with stake holders spread across the globe and be able to personalise communication depending on the person.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in coordination, operations management.
1. Telephonic Round
2. Technical Round
3. Face To Face Round
1 - 2 Years
2 - 2.5 LPA