Cohere Med is into building connected care solutions to revolutionize healthcare delivery globally. The solutions help hospitals to focus in building super specialty capabilities in the areas of critical care while enabling home health to augment patients' recovery. We aim to solve workforce effectiveness challenges and improve critical care clinical practices. With an estimated market size of connected care solutions in India alone to be about $2.2B, critical care delivery transformation poses a huge opportunity.
CoMeT - Coherence of Medical ThingsTM is SaaS based platform built on IoT delivering artificial intelligence capabilities for decision making. It provides means to automate documentation by garnering data from varied sets of medical devices and information systems to provide a holistic view of the patient's condition.
Our partners include high-end technology providers and top-notch research institutions. With an advisory board comprising of clinicians and healthcare entrepreneurs, we aspire to digitize critical care and drive consistent quality care to every patient.
Job Profile: Backend Developer
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Job Location: HSR layout, Bengaluru
Salary: 4 - 7 LPA (Hike as per Industry Standards)
Education: B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MSC
Analyze project requirements, capture specifications and inputs in a structured manner. Work with analysts, architects and clients to finalize and document system design. Code and unit test, debug the applications. Maintain the systems and update it according to the new requirements.
- Experience in Object-oriented programming (Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Server Side development, MVC framework)
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), ORM (Hibernate / Spring Data etc.), JBoss / Tomcat or any other app server
- Awareness of design principles, design patterns
- Should be familiar with configuration management tools, code quality tools, development, deployment and build tools for java
- TDD & JUnit
- Relational & Non-Relational DB experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL is required.
- Big Data
- Agile Methodology
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Should be familiar with Web services development and testing (SOAP & REST)
- Good communication skills
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
1 - 3 Years
4 - 7 LPA