Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Associate Technical Consultant
About the Company:
42hertz Inc. is an enterprise IT solutions provider with offices in India and USA. The company offers business and technology consulting, systems integration, application services, custom software development, and support services across business verticals such as Enterprise Architecture Consulting, Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management.
Their technology choices and experience include Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft SharePoint, and SQL BI.
They are a group of seasoned engineers and management professionals looking to make a difference in the enterprise technology space. Their office in Bangalore houses the in-house research and development lab where we are working on cutting edge products in the early inception phase.
Their clients and partners include Fortune 500 companies in Software, IT, and Advertising space.
Job Profile: Associate Technical Consultant
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE)
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Tentative Date of Joining: In the month of May/June 2016
- Online Programming Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidates will undergo training in enterprise technologies and will be placed in one of the client engagements.
- Will get to work on some of the fortune 500 customers and will closely interact with them solving their business problems through technology.
- Good communication skills
- Good logical ability
- Knowledge in OOPS and design concepts
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong programming skills
- Knowledge in ERP/CRM/Web technologies will be a plus
- Job Responsibilities: Associate Technical Consultant
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT