Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Associate Software Engineer.
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) US's Advisory Bangalore Service Delivery Center (SDC) is the natural extension of PwC's leading-class global delivery capabilities. Our highly skilled resources assist with software development, ERP programming development, application integration and support and maintenance services. SDC Bangalore provides premium, cost effective, high quality technology services for projects based in the United States and global clients focused on key horizontal and vertical end-to-end solutions.
US-owned SDCs are critical to PwC's success in the marketplace; in our business landscape a Global Delivery Model has become a competitive necessity. An essential and strategic part of Advisory's multi-sourced, multi-geography Global Delivery Model, the Bangalore SDC is a dynamic, rapidly growing component of our business and has achieved remarkable results in process quality and delivery capability, resulting in a loyal customer base and a reputation for excellence.
At the core of our firm's philosophy is a simple construct: People matter. PwC's high-performance culture is based on a passion for excellence with a focus on diversity and inclusion. We recruit the best talent from traditional and non-traditional sources, and then provide our people with the tools-including enriching professional experiences, everyday coaching, timely and productive feedback, and high-quality learning and education opportunities-to grow as professionals throughout their careers at PwC.
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Target Audience: BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/EC)
Job Location: Bangalore
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills
- Should have foundational knowledge in basic networking and security
- Candidate should have good arithmetic and logical reasoning skills
- Any foundational certification in network and security would be an advantage (CCNA, CCSA, Security+ or any other similar certifications)
- Any research papers / articles published at national/international level.
- Job Responsibilities: Easily adaptable to learn new technology areas in Information security and network security areas.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT